Tour Code: PER-11 Duration: Approx 5 Hours
Embark on a thrilling outdoor adventure of water abseiling and water rafting while being surrounded by the tranquil nature.
- Experience the Thrill of Rafting through the Rapids of Kampar River
- Take on the Challenge of Abseiling Geruntum Waterfall
- Enjoy the Lush Greenery in Your Surroundings
An exciting adventure of waterfall abseiling and white water rafting is sure to give you an action-packed experience. Start your adventure off with an early morning drive towards Ulu Geruntum. The journey gives you some time to prepare yourself for the thrilling day ahead. Upon arrival at Ulu Geruntum, we will make our way to the abseiling destination by foot. A safety briefing will be held by a professional guide and he will prepare you for your exciting event. The necessary equipment will be passed to you and your guide will lead you through the functions and help you get geared up.
From there, your physical challenge awaits you! For those who have a fear of heights, assistance from professional abseilers can be requested to help you through the activity. After a short demonstration, you will get the chance to abseil down the waterfall! Feel the rush of cool water on your muscles as you engage them to make your way to the bottom of the waterfall. While it may be nerve-wracking at first, you will find yourself gaining confidence as you conquer the challenge time and time again. Before heading on to our next activity, we will stop for some lunch to regain our strength.
Upon arrival, we will proceed to get geared up in the necessary white water rafting equipment before the safety briefing. Basic commands and skills will be taught such as capsize drills, overboard or river rescue actions, paddling skills and paddling commands. Once everyone is clear, we will head towards the starting point to begin the adventure. Splash along the ride as we brave the 14 rapids along Kampar River. Try not to fall as you embark on this thrilling 7-kilometre experience surrounded by the lush rainforest. If you want to capture any fun moments throughout your day, it is advisable to use a waterproof camera or a camera with a waterproof casing so as to protect your device. After your action-packed day, freshen up before we head back to the city.
- 08:30 am to 09:00 am
- English-Speaking Guide
- Transfer within Area of Activities
- Necessary Safety Equipment
- Entrance Fee
- Official Participation Certificate
- First Aid Kit
- Meals: Lunch
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 pax to be confirmed. Tour operator reserves the right to cancel tour if minimum pax is not met
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Please bring a change of clothes, towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, waterproof camera
- It is advisable to wear shorts, long pants, tights and t-shirts; strap sandals or shoes
- Children aged 12 years and below and pregnant women are not permitted
- Littering is strictly prohibited
- Travellers/Visitors should be physically fit
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own