Tour Code: LGK-43 Duration: Approx 8 Hours
Explore the white sandy beaches of Pulau Payar and its beautiful marine life by going for a dive in its emerald clear waters!
- See the Amazing Marine Life While Diving in the Crystal Clear Waters
- Explore Beautiful Coral Reefs at Pulau Payar
- Relax and Bask in the Sun on Pristine Beaches
Malaysia has a treasure trove of islands and beaches to choose from, with one of them being Pulau Payar. Gear up for a trip to the only Marine Park along the Western Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, which can be accessed by high-speed ferry services offered on Langkawi Island. The ferry ride is bound to be thrilling as you traverse across the cerulean waters, taking only 1.5 hours in total to reach the island.
You will be pleased to know that the marine park not only consists of Pulau Payar alone but three other smaller islands as well. The crystal-clear waters that surround the islands are home to a wide variety of colourful fishes and other marine life that has created a diverse underwater ecosystem. One of the star attractions of the island would be the coral reefs, which are being preserved and protected by the government.
Enjoy the sandy white beach, or even take yourself into the crystal clear waters, where an abundance of interesting marine life surround you amount the colourful coral reefs. Enjoy the two arranged dive sessions with our dive masters and get ready to see the incredible giant groupers, white tip reef sharks and the fast swimming barracudas!
- 7:30 am to 8:00 am
- English-Speaking Guide
- Meals: Packed Lunch, Water & Fruits
- Basic Snorkelling Gear
- Two (2) Dives with Gear included
- Dive Master Services
- Marine Park Fees
- Return Transfers
What’s Not Included:
- Tour Excursions Exclude All Entrance Fees Unless Stated Otherwise
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Do remember to bring along appropriate swimwear and towels for the trip; aside from sun cream and drinking water.
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- This tour package requires a diving license