Tour Code: LGK-42 Duration: Approx 8 Hours
Nothing beats a little excursion to the Payar Island; the crystal-clear waters, pristine beaches and bright, colourful fishes are undeniably enchanting.
- Explore Beautiful Coral Reefs at Pulau Payar
- Relax and Bask in the Sun on Pristine Beaches
- Enjoy Snorkelling in the Crystal Clear Waters
Malaysia has a treasure trove of islands and beaches to choose from, with one of them being Pulau Payar. Gear up for a trip to the only Marine Park along the Western Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, which can be accessed by high-speed ferry services offered on Langkawi Island. The ferry ride is bound to be thrilling as you traverse across the cerulean waters, taking only 1.5 hours in total to reach the island.
You will be pleased to know that the marine park not only consists of Pulau Payar alone but three other smaller islands as well. The crystal-clear waters that surround the islands are home to a wide variety of colourful fishes and other marine life that has created a diverse underwater ecosystem. One of the star attractions of the island would be the coral reefs, which are being preserved and protected by the government.
Enjoy the sandy white beach, or even take yourself into the crystal clear waters, where an abundance of interesting marine life surround you amount the colourful coral reefs. Being one of the most beautiful islands in Malaysia, Pulau Payar indeed has something for everyone!
- 7:30 am to 8:00 am
- English-Speaking Guide
- Meals: Packed Lunch, Water & Fruits
- Basic Snorkelling Gear
- Marine Park Fees
- Return Transfers
What’s Not Included:
- Tour Excursions Exclude All Entrance Fees Unless Stated Otherwise
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Do remember to bring along appropriate swimwear and towels for the trip; aside from sun cream and drinking water
- Child prices apply for children of ages 2 to 12. A minimum of two (2) adult tickets are required to be eligible for child ticket prices
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own