Tour Code: PER-08 Duration: Approx 6 Hours
Gaze in awe at the spectacular limestone formations in the famous Gua Tempurung and get ready for a thrilling white water rafting adventure on Kampar River.
- Admire the Beautiful Golden Flowstone and Stunning Limestone Formations
- Experience the Swirls and Rapids of the Kampar River
- Enjoy an Adrenaline Pumping Outdoor Adventure
This is an adventure suited for all you spelunkers and cave enthusiasts, for the ones who are seeking for an adrenaline rush. Gua Tempurung is an exceptional cave that has existed for the past 10,000 years. Known as the largest and longest cave in Peninsular Malaysia, Gua Tempurung houses the most spectacular stalagmites and stalactites. These unique formations and the rest of the cave’s speleological wonders have attracted many visitors from across the globe.
Your adventure kick starts with an early morning drive to the mouth of Gua Tempurung. After a quick registration, our experienced guide will lead us through a network of steps. Mind your step and make sure your shoes have a good grip as it can get slippery. Along the way, be amazed by the stunning Golden Flowstone as we proceed to explore the other majestic caverns. Gua Tempurung consists of 5 caverns and as you explore these wonders, make sure to keep an ear out for the list of names of the unique limestone formations that the guide will inform you about. As you are bound to use your camera to snap away at the breathtaking sights, ensure that it is waterproof as it gets damp in the cave. To appease your hunger, fill up your stomach with some lunch before we head off to our next stop for the day.
Upon arrival, we will proceed to get geared up in the necessary white water rafting equipment before the guide holds a safety briefing. You will be able to learn basic commands and skills such as paddling skills, capsize drills, overboard or river rescue actions as well as paddling commands. Once everyone is ready, get excited to cover 14 rapids along this thrilling ride! Splash about and have a good time over this exciting 7 kilometres. Try not to fall over as you admire the lush rainforest along the way! After your action-packed day, freshen up before we head back into the city.
- 08:30 am to 09:00 am
- English-Speaking Guide
- Transfer within Area of Activities
- Necessary Safety Equipment
- Entrance Fee
- Official Participation Certificate
- First Aid Kit
- Meals: Lunch
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 pax to be confirmed. Tour operator reserves the right to cancel tour if minimum pax is not met
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Please bring a change of clothes, headlamp or torchlight, towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, waterproof camera
- It is advisable to wear shorts, long pants, tights and t-shirts; shoes (hiking boots recommended), gloves and kneepads for caving
- It is advisable to wear shorts, long pants, tights and t-shirts; strap sandals or shoes for white water rafting
- Children aged 12 years and below and pregnant women are not permitted
- Those with serious claustrophobia should refrain from going further than the ‘show’ caves
- Please ensure that you are not allergic to bat guano or limestone
- Littering is strictly prohibited
- Travellers/Visitors should be physically fit
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own